Wildcat Web News 3.23.17

Hayley Johnson, Online Editor

Free Breakfast on Testing Days

We will be serving Free Breakfast the 28th and 30th for testing.
They make 2 choices of 3 items and get a drink
Menu is:
Choice of 2
Sausage patty
Hash brown
Scrambled eggs

Choice of drink
Milk
Juice
Water

Thanks,

Belinda Ramirez

Theater

The Theatre Department would like to congratulate the following students for earning awards at One-Act Play District:

Technical Award – Ashlyn Carter
Honorable Mention – Cole Hutto
All Star Cast – Zoie Ellis

The entire company gave a strong performance and represented the core values of Creek throughout a long day of competition.

Lady Wildcats

The Lady Wildcats won 1st place yesterday at the 24-6A District Preview tournament. Team members included Lauren Bentley, Bianca Zamora, Lauren Stovall, Becca Low and Raelee Wilkins. Lauren Bentley won the tourney shooting an 81. Lauren Stovall and Bianca Zamora tied for 3rd medalist, shooting an 84. Congratulations to all the Lady Wildcats who competed yesterday as we had 8 girls shoot their personal best yesterday. Next up for the Lady Wildcats will be the District tournament on April 4th and 5th where our top 13 girls will be representing Clear Creek High School.

Lauren Bentley, Bianca Zamora, Lauren Stovall, Becca Low and Raelee Wilkins. Lauren Bentley won the tourney shooting an 81. Lauren Stovall and Bianca Zamora tied for 3rd medalist, shooting an 84. Congratulations to all the Lady Wildcats who competed yesterday as we had 8 girls shoot their personal best yesterday. Next up for the Lady Wildcats will be the District tournament on April 4th and 5th where our top 13 girls will be representing Clear Creek High School.

Lauren Bentley won the tourney shooting an 81. Lauren Stovall and Bianca Zamora tied for 3rd medalist, shooting an 84. Congratulations to all the Lady Wildcats who competed yesterday as we had 8 girls shoot their personal best yesterday. Next up for the Lady Wildcats will be the District tournament on April 4th and 5th where our top 13 girls will be representing Clear Creek High School.

Congratulations to all the Lady Wildcats who competed yesterday as we had 8 girls shoot their personal best yesterday. Next up for the Lady Wildcats will be the District tournament on April 4th and 5th where our top 13 girls will be representing Clear Creek High School.

Men’s Soccer