First Wildcat Week

Daily Announcements

Back To School Update

Wildcat Families,

Thank you for your patience as we ramp-up for the 2020-2021 school year. See below for important updates as we prepare for Monday. We are looking forward to reconnecting with the Wildcats!

Bell Schedule/August 24-28

See schedule attached. Note that we will be breaking for lunch/office hours for one hour. Teachers will have a 30-minute lunch and 30 minutes of office hours to assist students.  Teachers have been assigned lunch times and office hours by room location. Bell Schedule 8/24 – 8/28

First Day of School

On August 24 students should log into the CCISD Single Sign On (SSO) Portal and go to itslearning. It may be a good idea to print the schedule from Skyward and post it on the computer or take a picture of it to access on a phone to minimize the need to go from itslearning to Skyward to view the schedule. After a few days, just like in a traditional school setting, students will memorize their class schedule.

Student Schedules

Student schedules will be ready no later than Friday, August 21, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Families can view their schedules at that time via Skyward Family Access and click on the Schedule tab. Schedules are subject to change as we balance classes. Students should check their schedule on Monday morning, August 24, to see if there were changes.

If you feel your child’s schedule is inaccurate, an online virtual schedule change request form is available on Counselor Corner of the Clear Creek High School itslearning homepage.

Student Expectations from School to Home

See attached for district-wide expectations for School to Home and Clear Connections learning. Students Expectations for Virtual Learning

Curbside Meal Service

See link from district website on meal service during school to home learning. Meals will be distributed at the front of the school on the 518 side of the campus between 11am-12pm during the week of 8/24-8/28.

https://www.ccisd.net/departments/child_nutrition_services

Technology Support

See link for technology updates including required software updates, tech support and repairs, and insurance information. https://files.constantcontact.com/86883a0f001/603c7ff4-ed8e-4702-a17a-8291e22c027e.pdf

Fish Camp

Fish Camp activities will be held during the Week of August 31 – first week of Brick and Mortar classes for 9th graders. Activities will include a school tour, video presentations, and a pep rally (social distancing will be applied). A virtual tour will be presented to Clear Connections students during the week of August 31.

Textbooks

For students taking the following advanced placement courses, a textbook distribution plan will be communicated by your teacher during the week of August 24: AP U.S. History, AP World History, AP Biology, and AP Psychology.

For all other classes, we will be using online textbooks through the single sign on portal.

Questions concerning textbooks can be directed to Sara Langley at [email protected]