Wildcat Web News 8.29.18

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

Principal Majewski shared his throwback look with us so we shared the hair with him for today! Thank you sir for a fine giggle on a rainy Wednesday of week two!
8.29.18
Last night the Freshman B, JV and Varsity Creek Volleyball teams beat Katy.  We had another great student turnout and we’d like to thank everyone that came to support.  Tomorrow the Varsity team hosts 3 team in Carlisle fieldhouse for day 1 of the BSN CCISD Varsity Volleyball Tournament.  They will be playing Katy Taylor, Bellaire and Kingwood Park and the last match of the day for our Varsity should start at roughly 3:15 tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you,

Scott Simonds
Reminder to anyone interested in showing at the CCISD Livestock Show there is a show rules meeting tomorrow night (Thursday, August 30) at 6:30 PM in the Clear Falls Auditorium.

Natalie Terry, Ag Science Teacher

Don’t forget your ID!

Secondary students are required to have an identification (ID) card with them at all times while on school property or while attending school-sponsored activities.  During normal school hours, ID’s shall be required to be worn and be visible.  A student must present the card to purchase tickets and whenever requested by a school official.

Report to your pod secretary to pick up your ID badge if you do not have your 2018-2019 ID.