Wildcat Web News 2.27.19

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

2.27.19

It was a successful weekend for the Wildcats at our National Speech and Debate Association national championship qualifying tournament. Sophomore Meghan Lindquist not only qualified for nationals but also was your district champion in Dramatic Interpretation. She was is also the first alternate in Humorous Interpretation. Sophomore Hayden Rinehart was strong as well getting all the way to round 6 of the elimination tournament. He will be the third alternate. Freshman Nathaniel Overby, Sophomore Emma Tyler, Seniors Jack Callahan and Alejandro Sanchez also had strong showings getting past the first two rounds of elimination in their events.

Coach Darby

Attention all AP students.  If you are currently enrolled in an AP course you are highly encouraged to register for the coordinating AP exam.  Online registration is now open where you can pay by credit card. You also have the option of registering in person.  Please see Mrs. V. in the Counseling Center if you are unable to register online.  The last day to register is Thursday, March 21st.  No late registrations will be accepted.  Please see you Counselor or stop by the Counselor Corner if you have any questions. Check it out online AP Exam Registration information

Kandy Gailey