Wildcat Web News 4.10.19

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

4.10.19 Wednesday

• Course Verification

• If you need to make a change, please complete the add/drop portion of your sheet and return to the Counseling Center or Counselor Corner by Wed, April 17. All change requests require a parent signature.

Counseling Center

Prom is right around the corner! Prom tickets will be sold April 15–22 in the cafeteria during lunches and in the E100 office between 2:30 & 3:00. You MUST have a competed Prom Sign Off form in order to purchase tickets. The forms may be obtained from Mrs. Saucier in E100 beginning April 8.

yearbook

Current price is $80 – Fri: 4/12 price increases to $88 as there is an additional charge for tax and handling.

You had your chance to pay for it earlier, so don’t miss out on the last chance to get the book at a lower cost.

There are less than 100 books available so don’t be left out.

Go to balfour.com and select “Clear Creek High School”

or use the following link: www.balfour.com/shop/yearbook?smi=70644

Robinson

Clear Creek FFA members were very successful at the Galveston County Fair this year!

• Cassidy Bouse – Reserve Simmental heifer, 11th place pig
  • Ambika Hale – 3rd place hereford heifer, 2nd place goat (making auction)
  • Yancey Grice – 5th place goat
  • Kasey Klages – 6th place goat
  • Biannca Ramirez – 10th place goat
  • Anthony Borrego – 12th place pig and broilers
  • Emma Pistone – 19th place broilers (making auction)
  • Shaylen Jarvis – 23rd place turkey (making auction)
  • Taryn Tremaine – 20th place turkey (making auction)

The poultry, floriculture, and milk quality teams competed this weekend at the Area 3 CDE in College Station this past weekend. The Floriculture team placed 18th, the poultry team placed 16th, and the Milk Quality team placed 5th and advanced to the state contest!

Terry and Voges

CPR Day Tomorrow for ALL 9th graders:

• Students will report to the Auditorium at 7:20 a.m. instead of their 1stperiod class. They will need to be wearing their ID’s to check-in.
  • Students will learn how to perform CPR compressions, how to use an AED, how to respond to choking, hear stories from first responders and survivors, and talk with League City EMS
  • Students should dress appropriately – they will be walking around indoors and outdoors, and the chest compression station will require them to kneel on the gym floor.
  • We suggest students bring as little as possible to school as they will be carrying their belongings most of the day.
  • This activity will take place 1st-4th Students will resume a normal schedule at A-lunch/5thperiod.