College Week is this week 11/16-11/20

Wynette Jameson, Advisor

College Week at Creek-info courtesy of the Counseling Center

November 16 – 21 is College Week.  CCHS will celebrate with a number of college awareness activities.   Don’t miss the daily activities.

Monday, November 16 – Many displays will be available for viewing all week in the A Hallway.  Stop by to check out all the college information.  In addition, the judging of the school wide classroom door decorating contest will take place.  Celebrity judges will be on campus to view the handiwork of teachers and their students.

Tuesday, November 17 – Students will have the opportunity to “Pop On In” to the College Center during all lunches to learn how to use Naviance to search for the perfect college and enjoy popcorn, too.

Wednesday, November 18 – Students and teachers are encouraged to wear their favorite college shirt to school.  (Teachers may pair their college shirt with jeans.)

Thursday, November 19 – The University of North Texas visits in the College Center at 9:15 am.  In addition, college questions can be answered in the cafeteria during all lunches at the “Counselor Booth.”

Friday, November 20 –  Students can swing by the Counseling Center to take selfies in the College Photo Booth and check out all of the props.  Students should also be sure to enter the “Packing for College” contest for a chance to win a prize.