Wildcat Web News 1.6.16

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 8.30.02 AM

Yawning Wildcat-we ROCK!

1.06.16

There will be a brief Drama Club meeting today at 2:45 in the Drama Room.

Thanks!

Bradley Hewlett, Theatre Director

XTD tutorials will resume on Tuesday, January 5th.

Ellen Akers

Parking spaces are becoming more limited this semester.  .  Student Parking areas are: Baseball Lot, Stadium Lot and  additional parking is available at Clear Creek Intermediate if the main lot is full.  Any vehicle parked at CCHS without a permit or parked outside of the designated student areas will receive fines and risk being towed at the owner’s expense.  Visit the D100 office for purchase of permits.

Go CATS Go !

Ruperto Jaso

The Wildcat Boy’s Basketball teams swept played Clear Falls last night. The Sophomore team and JV team came away with a victory on the road. The night was topped off with the varsity winning 55 to 31. The Wildcats would like to thank all of the fans that came out to support them. The team plays this Friday night at Creek at 4, 5:30, and 7. This is teacher appreciation night and we would like to invite all teachers and students to come out and support the basketball team. We hope to see everyone there.

Thank you.

Zackary Bartel

The Girls Soccer team traveled to Ft Bend Travis last night to take on the Tigers.  JV won 3-1 with a hat trick from Faith Mathews who was assisted by Niya Robinson and Teresa Hilario.  We had strong defensive play from Dakota Richardson and keeper Miranda Castillo had 3 saves. Great job JV!

Varsity fell 4-2 with goals from Molly Edelman and Mackenzie Pruitt assisted by Alison Wilkes.  Hard work on defense from Reya Guillen and Jasmine Christensen.  Keeper McKenna Raines had 6 saves. Next up for the Lady Wildcats is our Smithson Valley tournament. Lets Go WIldcats!

Thanks,

Jessica Pittman