Wildcat Web News 1.25.16

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

MF_66661.25.16

While still early in the year, it is already time to prepare for prom. Operation Cinderella is a program that helps our ladies get a dress (and all the accessories) for the prom. In addition it helps our young men to get a tuxedo. This program is intended for those students who would, for financial reasons, not be able to attend their senior prom. Form to help students may be downloaded below.
Operation Cinderella Recommendation.pdf

B. Stribling

The Clear Creek baseball team will be hosting tryouts for any student interested in playing. The tryouts will be held at Mallory Field Friday on January 29 and Saturday, January 30. Students interested in trying out need to see Coach Webb in E219 for more information.

Coach Webb

High School Juniors Model Search
The Clear Creek Education Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, is looking for some star power to kick‐off the 10th Annual Fashion Show, benefitting students and teachers of Clear Creek Independent School District through programs such as Teacher Innovative Grants.
If you are a current junior in high school (male or female), are in good academic standing, involved in school and community activities, and demonstrate all that is positive about CCISD, please submit the model application at the link below no later than February 7, 2016.
This event salutes high school juniors that represent all that is positive about CCISD as they participate as student models. The show is produced by Lenny Matuszewski, Jr., nationally known fashion show producer and will feature fashions from Dillard’s Baybrook. The evening will showcase many areas that we “Love” about CCISD including an array of student entertainment and much more. Please mark your calendar and don’t miss out.
*Only online applications will be accepted. Deadline is Sunday, February 7th, 2016 at midnight
Click here to apply to be a model.
Once selected, student models will be required to pay a $30 participation fee, which covers the cost of their food and a keepsake t-shirt. There will be a $75 admission fee for family members and guests to attend the event, which includes food and beverage. Models are not required to pay the admission fee.
For more information, please contact CCEF Director, Kaci Hanson 281.284.0031 or [email protected].