Student Registration UPDATE~August 12

Student Registration UPDATE~August 12

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

JOHN Q VOTER

Used with permission from Morguefile

For students who still have not completed registration or schedule preview pick-up, the following news brief will help you with this process.

There are still many students that need to turn in their Proof Of Registration (POR) and/or finish their online forms. Below is the procedure for students or parents who come in between now and the start of school on August 22.

1.    Check-in will be at the front desk with Paula Radicioni & Libby Ellery-Receptionists.

2.    Shalyn Watson-Data Specialist will check the student’s online forms and POR (she will also give the student the yellow cardstock form).

3.   Melissa Barrios-Bookkeeper will check the student’s fees/fines.

4.    Student will return to the front desk with their yellow form to pick up ID & schedule.

5.    If a student needs a parking pass they will go to D100.

6.    If a student does not have an ID pre-printed or doesn’t have a picture they will go to E100.

Our computer lab will be open until 7:30 p.m. on Monday (8/15/16) and Wednesday (8/17/16) for any families that still need assistance filling out forms. We will be closed until noon on Monday (8/15/16) so that all staff members can attend our back-to-school meeting at Challenger Columbia.

If you still want to do online registration, you may do so. Go to ccisd.net. Click on Parent Portal. Login to Skyward. On the left you will see a list of options. If you have NEVER been in CCISD, click on New student registration. If you have been in any school in CCISD, click on Back to school forms.
Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 10.43.49 AM

Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 10.43.59 AM