Wildcat Web News 10.27.16

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

screen-shot-2016-10-27-at-11-55-58-am

Trick or Treating Troopers
Photos by Veronica Brown

10.27.16

Students if you choose to eat lunch in the cafeteria tomorrow they will be serving PB&J sack lunches

Sueño Latino Reminder! Permission slips for Nov. 3rd “Spanish Guest Speaker” due Friday, Oct. 28 to Counseling Center. Para más información, habla con Sra. Wilson, consejera. ¡Gracias!

Students last call for Softball YETI 9Raffle tickets, The Booster Club will draw at the HoCo Carnival this Friday.

Students our homecoming shirts are here! If you would like to purchase this t-shirt please notify Coach Bryan by coming by his room (E-106) or email him at ([email protected]) and he will for students get you your shirts and for the staff he will put your shirt in your box.

Students Monday, October 31st(Halloween) show your seasonal spirit!!!  No Costumes!!!

Your 40-4 Clear Creek Volleyball Team will play the Bi-District Playoff match next Tuesday 11/1 at 6:00 p.m. vs. Brazoswood at Dickinson High School.

Color Guard auditions begin next week! Audition clinics are November 1, 2, 7, and 9 from 3:30-5:30 in the CCHS band hall. The actual audition is November 10 at 3:30. Wear all black dance clothes. For more information see Ms Hyde Wargo in the band hall or ask a current guard member.

Picture retakes for underclassmen will be next Tuesday, November 1st. Students will be released according to the first letter of their last name. If you need picture packet information, you can pick it up in E-100. Students will go to the library to have their pictures taken.

Dual Credit Students

You must register for the Spring Semester of college very soon. College of the Mainland is holding registration at the Learning Center in League City.

Seniors Tuesday, November 1st 2:30 – 5:30 pm

Juniors Tuesday, November 8th 2:30 – 5:30 pm

Be sure to register.

Students don’t forget to bring money to purchase tickets for the homecoming carnival on Friday! We will not be able to take any bills larger than $20.

Students starting tomorrow(10/26) and Thursday(10/27) please stop by the table located next to the Wildcat Wake Up to cast a vote for our Alternative Academics pumpkin decorating contest! There are four fabulous pumpkins to choose from so please don’t forget to stop by and pick your favorite pumpkin! The winner will be decided on Friday.

Students to commemorate Red Ribbon Week, Communities in Schools will have a table set up in the cafeteria Thursday, October 27th, during all three lunches. We will be joined by a representative from Depelchin Children’s Center who will have lots of information regarding drug abuse and recovery, as well as some goodies to give away. We will also have a poster for you to sign, pledging to stay drug free. Hope to see you there.

2016 HOCO dress up days

(10/24-10/28):

Thurs-Throw Back Thursday

Fri-Creek Out

Students the AA(Alternative classes) will be selling beautiful plants this Friday, October 28 at the Homecoming Carnival.  The plants will be 5 tickets each.  Please stop by their booth and get yours!

Boy’s Basketball tryouts will be held before school at 5:30 am in Carlisle Field House on October 26, 27 and 28. Please make sure you have the following requirements: 1. Current physical on file. You can bring this to Coach Bryan or the athletic trainers. 2. Currently eligible in your classes. You passed everything for the first nine weeks. 3. Appropriate athletic gear for tryouts.