Wildcat Web News 10.31.16 part 2

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

photo-29

10.31.16 part 2

PSAT
*Students REMINDER that if you are in grades 9th, 10th, and 11th you will be testing on Wednesday.  Seniors will report to the cafeteria.  Students testing will need to bring their own calculators.  Also, if you would like to bring a light snack(water, crackers, or pretzels) you may do that.  Good luck to all testing.
*Picture retakes for underclassmen will be next Tuesday, November 1st. Students will be released according to the first letter of their last name. If you need picture packet information, you can pick it up in E-100. Students will go to the library to have their pictures taken.
*Color Guard auditions begin. Audition clinics are November 1, 2, 7 and 9 from 3:30-5:30 in the CCHS band hall. The actual audition is November 10 at 3:30. Wear all black dance clothes. For more information see Ms Hyde Wargo in the band hall or ask a current guard member.
*Students College Day will be Wednesday, Nov 2, show some love for your dream school.  Also PSAT day.
 *Clear Creek Volleyball Team is 40-4 and will play the Bi-District Playoff match Tuesday 11/1 at 6:00 p.m. vs. Brazoswood at Dickinson High School.

Dual Credit Students

*You must register for the Spring Semester of college very soon. College of the Mainland is holding registration at the Learning Center in League City.
Seniors Tuesday, November 1st 2:30 – 5:30 pm
Juniors Tuesday, November 8th 2:30 – 5:30 pm
Be sure to register.