Wildcat Web News 11.1.16

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

img_2162

11.1.16

November 2nd is College Day…  Show some love for your dream school by wearing your favorite schools shirt.

This Friday, November 4, the wrestling team will be selling Chick-fil-A meal deals, which includes a sandwich, bag of chips and a drink for $5.00.   They will be set up in the courtyard in the underpass near the horseshoe during all 3 lunches.  Hope to see you there.

PSAT testing and more

Students REMINDER that if you are in grades 9th, 10th, and 11th you will be testing on Wednesday, November 2. Students, the morning of the PSAT please check in the main hallways for your testing rooms.  Seniors will report to the cafeteria.  Students testing will need to bring their own calculators.  Also, if you would like to bring a light snack (water, crackers, or pretzels) you may do that.  Good luck to all testing.

Color Guard auditions begin. Audition clinics are November 1, 2, 7, and 9 from 3:30-5:30 in the CCHS band hall. The actual audition is November 10 at 3:30. Wear all black dance clothes. For more information see Ms Hyde Wargo in the band hall or ask a current guard member.

Students College Day will be Wednesday, Nov 2nd, show some love for your dream school..  Also PSAT day..

Clear Creek Volleyball Team will play the Bi-District Playoff match  Tuesday 11/1 at 6:00 p.m. vs. Brazoswood at Dickinson High School.

Dual Credit Students

You must register for the Spring Semester of college very soon. College of the Mainland is holding registration at the Learning Center in League City.

Seniors Tuesday, November 1st 2:30 – 5:30 pm

Juniors Tuesday, November 8th 2:30 – 5:30 pm

Be sure to register.

Students and Staff are invited to participate in CCHS’ mock election. Voter registration cards should be turned into the library in order to receive extra credit in your Social Studies class and voting will take place on the CCHS Library ItsLearning page between now and the end of lunches Nov 7. All votes cast are completely anonymous.

Students the Creek Boutique is now OPEN every Friday from 7:30am-12:30pm in B116.  Come check it out, a little bit of everything at low prices.

See you there.