Wildcat Web News 11.3.16

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

large

11.03.16

If anyone is still wanting to order a playoff t-shirt (please see picture ) we are going to do one more late order tomorrow night at our playoff match. You can see the booster club President Marilyn Childers at our match (6:00 at Dobie High) and give her your order with payment then. Short sleeve shirts are $15 and long sleeve shirts are $20. You can pay cash or check to CCVBC.

The Theatre Department would like to congratulate Pershaun Haynes, Connor Campbell, Ethan Maldonado, Zoie Ellis, Victoria Blackburn & Riley Tamblyn for winning 1st Place in Group Scenes at the Texas Renaissance Festival.

Bradley Hewlett, Theatre Director

CCHS Club members and CCHS Organization Sponsors: AN OPPORTUNITY TO EARN SERVICE HOURS: The CCHS Counselors will be hosting the 2016 CCISD College and Career Fair on Nov. 9 at Clear Falls HS and are in need of 22 student volunteers to assist them with small duties throughout the evening. You can earn 4 service hours in one evening. Service hours will be from 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm so it is advised that you eat a light meal before arriving at the fair. Please dress appropriately in business casual. Student volunteers will be assisting with the following duties: Assist CCHS Counselors with check-in Assist college reps upon arrival at the check-in station Guide college reps to their designated areas Provide water to college reps Assist CCHS Counselors with closing the fair (break-down/packing up) Sign-up at the Counseling Center. This is limited to the first 22 students
that stop by A131 by Nov. 7.

The bookkeeper will be selling football tickets Friday during all 3 lunches. $4 for students $6 for Adults $8 at the gate. She will stop selling the tickets at the end of C lunch on Friday.
CCHS volleyball team will play Summer Creek this Thursday, November 3 at 6:00 p.m. at Dobie Highschool.  Please come out and support the Cats..
This Friday, November 4, the wrestling team will be selling Chick-fil-A meal deals, which includes a sandwich, bag of chips and a drink for $5.00.   They will be set up in the courtyard in the underpass near the horseshoe during all 3 lunches.  Hope to see you there.
Color Guard auditions begin next week. Audition clinics are November 1, 2, 7, and 9 from 3:30-5:30 in the CCHS band hall. The actual audition is November 10 at 3:30. Wear all black dance clothes. For more information see Ms. Hyde Wargo in the band hall or ask a current guard member.

Dual Credit Students 

You must register for the Spring Semester of college very soon. College of the Mainland is holding registration at the Learning Center in League City.
Seniors Tuesday, November 1st 2:30 – 5:30 pm
Juniors Tuesday, November 8th 2:30 – 5:30 pm
Be sure to register.

Students and Staff if you would like to order a HiLife t-shirt please email [email protected]

Students and Staff are invited to participate in CCHS’ mock election. Voter registration cards should be turned into the library in order to receive extra credit in your Social Studies class and voting will take place on the CCHS Library ItsLearning page between now and the end of lunches Nov 7. All votes cast are completely anonymous.
Students the Creek Boutique is now OPEN every Friday from 7:30 am-12:30 pm in B116.  Come check it out, a little bit of everything at low prices.
See you there..