Wildcat Web News 9.26.18

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

9.26.18

The League of Extraordinary Improvisers will begin its 14th season of performance this Saturday at 7:00 PM in the Auditorium.  Tickets are $3 in advance or $5 at the door.  Come out and help us kick-off another year of unscripted comedy.

Thanks,

Bradley Hewlett

Students,

Would you like to win up to a $5000 grant for an innovative learning project? Grants are due Oct 15.  See Mrs. G-L for more details. Projects can include:

• o Humanitarian projects
  • o STEM or STEAM initiatives
  • o Entrepreneurial endeavors ▪ Grants involving discoveries of new technology, methods or processes that are patentable. CCISD jointly owns the intellectual property. This is consistent with growing entrepreneur spirit in students.
  • o Workforce development opportunities

You can write the grant as an individual or as a club!

Grants are due Oct 15.  See Mrs. G-L for more details!

Mrs. G-L

¡BUENOS DIAS!   The Sueño Latino Club will meet this FRIDAY at 6:50 am in room B 119.    The Sueño Latino Club is open to all Spanish speakers, and there will be free donuts for breakfast.  ¡GRACIAS!

Mrs. Wilson

PTSA will be selling popcorn on Wednesday

If you signed up to be on the bowling team, bring your parent permission slips to C222 by Wednesday of this week.  Our first meeting is this Friday, September 28 in Mrs. Davidson’s room C222 from 3:00 to 4:00.

Picture day for all students in grades 9-11 is this week, Wednesday and Thursday, September 26 and 27, in your Social Studies class.  Students who have dual credit for Social Studies or ARE NOT taking a Social Studies class this semester, please come to C100 to schedule an appointment time.

Attention! NASA Opportunity for all CCISD students. Work among NASA engineers designing, building, traveling and competing with robots. Join the team, have fun and standout to colleges? Come join us for a First Robotics Competition Team informational meeting on Wednesday September 26 from 2:40-3:15 in Mrs. Field’s Room B222 (This team is a separate program from the CCHS Robotics Team.