Creek HiLife

Wildcat Web News 11.28.18

Wynette Jameson, Publications Advisor

11.28.18

Tomorrow and Friday our campus is hosting the Carlisle-Krueger Classic Basketball Tournament.  We will have Carlisle and Veteran’s Lot closed off, please make other arrangements for parking.

Mrs. Baca

Attention all 10th-12th grade students.  CCHS will be offering the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) on our campus Tuesday, December 18th starting at 9:30am.  The ASVAB is not for those just interested in joining the military.  The ASVAB is a tool for students to measure developed abilities and helps to predict future academic and occupational success.  To sign up, log in to your student Naviance account and click on the Colleges tab to start your registration.  If you need help, please see the Counselor Corner during all lunches or visit with Mrs. Herd in A-146.

Visit www.asvabprogram.com for more information. We hope that many of our students will take advantage of this free opportunity.  Sign up for the ASVAB today!

Mrs. Gailey

Listen up Wildcat Basketball Fans!  Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be the 86th Carlisle-Krueger Basketball Tournament, hosted by Clear Creek and Clear Lake High Schools.  Our tournament honors the great game of high school basketball, as well as two legendary coaches for Clear Creek High School.

Our Wildcats will open action Thursday morning in Carlisle Field House at 10:30 vs. Fort Bend Kempner.  Tomorrow night, we host Houston Sterling in the prime time of 7:30 p.m.  Come out and support your Wildcats!

Thank you.

Jay Warner